Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Cross Roads

When you are too consumed in the dailies, and the “looking forward to” moments are reduced to weekend plans, that end up being pretty much the same every week, it is easy to lose track of time, and more importantly of yourself.
Taking a step back to capture a panoramic view of your life is always a good reflection, or at least a confessional. Being objective about YOU is tough, but acknowledging your life in its entirety is a good start. You can see where you are at the cross roads, and decide “where do I go next?” I often find myself at that cross road situation, but it’s too short lived to take root and evolve into anything substantial because I resume into “life as usual”.

Perhaps this cross raods is different....

No comments:

The Cee

My photo
Writing is a vehicle of expression, not impression.